How do we book you for our wedding day?
- To book us for your wedding, we require a signed contract and a $400 non-refundable deposit for all of our packages. The remaining payment is due 2 weeks before your wedding date.
How do we pay you?
- We take checks, money orders made payable to Xavier Nicole, cash (in-person), and credit/debit cards. All card payments will include a 3% processing fee.
Is the pricing negotiable?
- Unfortunately we do not change our pricing.
Do you travel outside of the greater Grand Rapids area?
- We do travel, yet we charge $.55 cents per mile for destinations outside of the greater Grand Rapids area, and for the time we spend traveling. Depending on the distance of travel, we also charge extra for a hotel stay. Please contact us if you are unsure whether or not the fee for the hotel will apply to your wedding.
How many people will be filming our day?
- We always film with two videographers; we find that we are able to be more flexible this way and capture more details of the day.
How do you choose music for our video?
- We license music through The Music Bed and Song Freedom. We choose these songs based upon the creative direction of your wedding video, and really seek music that will sound as good 20 years from now as it does today. We do inquire as to your music preference to help guide us in our music choice, but we ask that you trust our judgement with the final work.
Why digital files instead of DVDs?
- The reason we choose to do digital files instead of DVDs is because it is better for you in the long run. Digital files will allow you to keep your wedding files in multiple places and not worry about a lost or damaged disc.
What input would you like from us?
- When we meet, we like to ask what some of the special things you would like to see in your video. We also like to get a detailed schedule of the day, which helps us with planning the shoot.