1. Xavier Nicole will take great care to deliver a product similar in style and quality to demonstration materials. However, Xavier Nicole makes no guarantee either expressed or implied, in regards to the aesthetics quality of the original or edited video/photography.
2. In the event of unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to: equipment failure, damage to equipment or footage, operator error, inability to perform or illness, Xavier Nicole’s liability is limited only to a refund of monies paid.
3. Xavier Nicole will not be held liable for any production problems beyond our control, including but not limited to bad weather, accidents, poor acoustics/lighting, and interference from guests, Client operating error, and etc.
4. The Client agrees to secure access to areas for videography/photography. Xavier Nicole will not be held responsible for video/photos not acquired due to access restrictions.
5. Xavier Nicole will attempt to comply with all special requests made by the Client, but cannot promise the acquisition of any particular angle, person, place, thing or situation.
6. All photography, video and audio footage will be retained by Xavier Nicole until the fulfillment of this contract. Xavier Nicole will not be responsible for future loss or damage to footage after the fulfillment of this contract.
7. Xavier Nicole reserves the right to terminate this contract for any reason at any time. Should this contract be terminated by Xavier Nicole, all monies paid will be refunded to the Client.
8. Creative aspects of shooting and editing are at the discretion of Xavier Nicole.
9. Detwann and Lauren Johnson of Xavier Nicole shall provide filming on the date of this agreement, however should one be prevented from filming due to unforeseen circumstances, Xavier Nicole will provide a replacement shooter(s).
1. All photography, videos and audio are the sole property of Xavier Nicole and Xavier Nicole has unlimited rights to use all or parts of the photography, video and/or audio for displays/promotional purposes or contest entry.
1. Camera time begins upon arrival to the event.
2. The Client agrees to serve a guest meal at the reception for each member of the Xavier Nicole Crew.
3. Should the event be cancelled, all monies paid are non-refundable.
4. A non-refundable retainer of $500 of the total amount due is required upon signing this contract in order to secure the date specified. The remaining amount is due two weeks before the date specified. Failure to do so terminates this contract and monies paid are non-refundable.
5. A finished product is due 6 months after wedding date.